Terms & Conditions
- Must be a minimum of 5 years of age to ride. Must be a minimum of 1.2 metres tall.
- Must check-in and be ready to board the vessel at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to reassign seats if customers do not arrive by this time.
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck or heart conditions, or have conditions that may cause a risk to their health, must not ride with Whitsunday Wake and Watersports.
- All passengers board and ride with Whitsunday Wake and Watersports at their own risk.
- Prior to departure, all Adult passengers must sign an Assumption of Risk Form. Minors require a parent or guardian to sign this form prior to departure. This Assumption of Risk Form is part of our terms and conditions of passage.
- Passengers agree to disclose any pre-existing medical condition or any other condition that may cause the passenger to suffer injury or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition during the ride.
- Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to alter price, departure time, departure point when required.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event that Whitsunday Wake and Watersports needs to cancel a ride due to inclement weather or for any other reason, rescheduling options (subject to availability) will be made available and in the event no options are available a refund will be issued.
- Passengers must adhere to the directions given by the Captain at all times.
- Passengers agree to indemnify us against any and all claims arising from their participation in the ride, including any and all claims for injury, damage or loss.
- All passengers acknowledge and agree that wakeboarding and tube riding is a dangerous recreational activity and all passengers accept the risk associated with the ride.
- Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to refuse rides to passengers for whatever reason.
- Passengers may be filmed/photographed during the ride. Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to use or reproduce any film/photos for any purpose without notification, compensation or payment.
- All bookings must be paid in full prior to the booking date.
- Whitsunday Wake and Watersports reserves the right to refuse service to those who are believed to be affected by alcohol or drugs and no refund will be provided.
- This online merchant is located in Australia
Refund Policy: No refunds within 24 hours of departure unless the Operator cancels the activity due to waterway, or weather conditions, insufficient reservations and any other unforeseen event or circumstances. Otherwise, refunds are granted solely at the discretion of the Agent according to the Operator's cancellation policy. Where there is a ‘no show’ without prior notification or cancellation in required time are not eligible for a refund. Refunds may only be obtained from the Booking Agent. Note no transaction fee is refundable.